Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

Sean Bean At My Wedding.



A few months ago I did THIS  to a selection of family photos. Unfortunately my heavily pregnant fiancee didn't react too well to the Beaning and proceeded to rip each face off and then binned the original framed Sean Bean picture which I had acquired from a charity shop, ignoring the fact that I'd shelled out 99p for it.

Things were a little frosty for a while.

Since then she has become my wife and we've had a beautiful baby girl. Our wedding was utterly fantastic, a big celebration with all of our loved ones coming together to share a perfect day with us.
However, it bugged me that Sean Bean wasn't there. To be fair, Sean was not invited as I couldn't find a contact address due to him not being a very social media friendly person. A little part of me hoped he'd somehow stumble on our ceremony and become part of our day, but alas, this did not happen. 

BUT with the magic combination of Photoshop, Tramadol and a chest infection, IT'S LIKE HE WAS ACTUALLY THERE! Now our big day has gone from around 85% perfect to the full 100%.



The Many Faces of Sean Bean.

Sean Bean

Also Sean Bean

Yup. Sean Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment